How to Make Money Blogging at Home
Victoria Pruett earns over $4,500 a month in only 2 hours a day from her young blog, A Modern Homestead.
She also teaches how she does it. Here’s our Review of her ebook, Make Money Blogging at Any Level.
- Mom Invented? Yes
- Product Description – Make Money Blogging at Any Level eBook by Victoria Pruett
- Price – $20 from A Modern Homestead
- Recommended Buy? YES!
- Product Specifications:
- eBook consisting of 66 Pages and 8 Chapters
- Make Money Blogging at Any Level – From 1,000 Page Views to 150,000 or more!
What you will Learn
The reason why one blogger with as little as 20,000 page views can be raking in $5000 a month while another with over 100,000 page views a month will only bring in $200 a month.
Simple, straightforward definitions of basic blogging terms such as Monetizing, Ad Placement, Cost Per Click (CPC), Sponsored Posts, Affiliate Sales et al.
How to get your website money-ready, how to size your social media images.
What it takes to be a successful blogger. Creating your personal brand, knowing what’s required and committing to doing it.
Potential Income Sources by Blog Size:
1,000 to 29,000 Page Views per month
- Which Ad Networks to join and (not to join) – you may be in for a surprise. 🙂
- How to get sponsored posts – influencer networks you can join and how to pitch
- Recommended Affiliate Programs to join
- Creating, pricing and selling a product of your own (Think worksheets or ebook)
30,000 to 99,000 Page Views a month
- The Ad Network to join to skyrocket your advertising income (once you have over 30k page views a month)
- 2 More Influencer networks to join at this level
100,000+ Page Views a month
- One more exceptional Ad Network to join (that you’re only entitled to join at this level)
- Creating your own affiliate program and which WordPress plugins to use
How to make the most of your income streams:
- Best ad placement for maximum earnings
- Where to find your suggested sponsored post rate and how much to mark it up
- Posts to write to increase affiliate sales and where to place affiliate links
- How to sell ebooks directly from your site and other products to create and sell
- Where to find the most reliable hosting for when your site takes off. Viral posts can crash a site with a less reliable host.
Essential Blogging Tools and Resources including:
- 2 Blogging Platforms
- 2 Hosting Options where you can also purchase your domain
- Where to find High-Quality Themes (2 sites listed)
- 3 Tools for Graphic Design
- 4 Tools for Taking Photos and creating videos
- Where to find stock photos (3 sites listed)
- Email Subscriptions (2 Options listed)
- Tools for Social Media (2 Options for Pinterest, 1 for Instagram, 1 for all social sharing)
What I love about this book?
Inexpensive, easy to download, jam-packed with information, ideas, tools and resources. Get it here.
I can trust Victoria knows what she’s talking about. Let’s recap: Victoria earns over $4,500 a month in only 2 hours a day from her young blog, A Modern Homestead.
Will I be able to earn that with my blog?
After reading Victoria’s book I have faith that I too, can start earning money with my blog. I’ve already implemented some of her suggested changes to start doing that.
I am also aware that it will take time and work. Well, I knew this already, but always good to have it confirmed.
Victoria also offers an Affiliate Program that is really easy to promote.
As a Mom blogger, you can make 40% commission on any of Victoria’s products by simply displaying her lovely banners on your site.
Login to your affiliate area and click on Creatives and you’ll find banners like these:
Victoria has also made it really easy for you to market her products on Pinterest. Pins are created for you already. You just need to pin from the URL on her website containing your affiliate link.
Here’s one of Victoria’s pages with my affiliate link.
When I click on the Pinterest sharing button on this page and share on Pinterest, I’ll earn 40% commission when someone buys the 3 Worksheets from Victoria. 🙂
I’d love to hear from you. Are you a Mom Blogger at the early stages of building your blog?
Which affiliate programs are your favourite?