When you pledge your support for Nail Snail you support Mom Inventor, Julia Christie.
When you support a Mom Inventor you support Mom Entrepreneurs everywhere.
When you support Mompreneurs you become a stand for all Women in Business.
We are super excited to be one of Julia’s backers and can’t wait to receive 5 Nail Snails in the post soon.
BUT Julia Christie needs your help.
There are only 6 days to go of Julia’s Kickstarter Campaign and still AU$2,354 in pledges to be secured.
All pledges are null and void if Christie & Christie don’t reach their target of AU$10,000.
Please pledge your support.
Here’s a quick run-down of what the Nail Snail is all about.
- Mum (Julia Christie) struggled to trim her baby’s nails (as we all do)
- Inspiration struck – the idea for the Nail Snail was born
- Loads of hard work spanning over 3 years
- A prototype was developed: it worked!
- Parents tried the Nail Snail and were super impressed!
- Nail Snail effectively trims baby nails with no tears, no drama
- Kickstarter Campaign Launched today
How many people do you know who came up with a fantastic idea and turned it into reality?
How many Mums do you know who invented and designed a product Mums love?
We interviewed this Inspiring Mum Inventor! Read more here…
We’ve been tracking the Nail Snail’s campaign progress both on Kickstarter and Instagram.
Day 24: 10 March: AU$ 7,646 pledged by 176 backers.
Day 23: 9 March: 7 Days to Go – we upped our pledge from AU$10 to AU$50
Day 15: 1 March: AU$5,903 in pledges by 115 Backers. Over half way!
Day 8: 22 Feb: AU$3,500 pledged.
Day 3: 17 Feb: AU$2,128 & 55 Backers. Over 20% of goal has been reached!
Day 2: 16 Feb: Pledges are up to AU$ 1,556 of AU$ 10,000 goal from 41 Backers.
Day 1: 15 February 2017: