So… you’re an Entrepreneur.
You’ve got your website up and running.
You’ve developed your own products or signed up for some affiliate programs.
And now you need to learn:
How to Drive Traffic To Your Website
Build Your e-Mail List
Generate some Leads
Make some Sales
Well, I’m in exactly the same boat. So here’s my plan… I’m launching a
40 Day Challenge
I’m giving myself 40 days to see a marked difference in traffic to my site.
Today is Day 1, and I’ve done 5 Things:
- Installed 2 Free WordPress Plug-Ins to Track my Progress: Flag Counter and Feedjit Live Traffic
- Activated my Free Membership on a Traffic Generating System called Global Moneyline (I signed up free on 14 October, and have done nothing with it until now, and yet I have 36,501 people who have signed up so far, all potential prospects I could contact). Click here to watch a 5 minute video on Global Moneyline.
- I watched the Get Started Video on Global Moneyline & Listened to the Audio Training to get the Basics.
- I sent a message to 16 ladies in my Global Moneyline, and replied to messages from 4 other ladies, including a link to my article What’s Your Entrepreneur Profile?
- I found a STUNNING article on Forbes on exactly this subject, and I’ve aiming to try each of these:
39 Actionable Ideas for Driving Traffic to Your Website
That takes care of the next 39 days.
Each Day I’ll take one Actionable Idea a Day and implement it…as well as repeat Step 4- Send a Message to 20 Ladies a day.
Who’s with me? Keen to give it a shot?
Try my 40 Day Challenge and Drive Traffic to Your Website
I’ll blog about my results here: 40 Day Challenge
WOW! So I found you! What a great site and well…all of it really! I’m gobsmacked and so far lots of it goes over my head especially when you say “here’s a five min video” when I was already doing a few other things on WA all at once …then I know I’ll forget about what it was you said was great for my email list which I don’t even have yet!!
Anyway, at least I’m inspired and if I just follow the training and then take advice as to how to do all these other good things it should work for me I hope!!
Hi Ros, thanks a million for your enthusiastic comments. So glad you’re feeling inspired. Just keep doing what you’re doing and it will work out for you. 🙂
Great ideas Lauren. I’m so busy trying to get my blog established (only a month old) I don’t have time to sleep. Just like taking care of a newborn. Great looking site. All the best of success to you.
Thanks Peter. Appreciate the compliment.
Nice info about traffic.Such a wonderful blog.Thank you.
Thanks Rajesh. Appreciate you stopping by to leave a comment.